|Peer Review Process|
|Focus and Scope|
|Abstract and Indexing|
Here are author guidelines for Jurnal Informatika Dharma Negara (JIDAN):
- The manuscript can be written using Indonesian or English. The author must write an article in accordance with journal format, as in the template of this journal [link].
- The article contains the background and purpose of research, related studies, methods to solve the problem, results, and discussion, conclusions and suggestions, reference list.
- The submitted article must be written with a maximum of 10 pages. You can send it by JIDAN journal address at the following link http://jidan.stmikdharmanegara.ac.id. The author must login first to send his an article.
- The systematics of journal writing in it contains an introduction consisting of background problems and research objectives, related studies, methods used in problem solving, results and discussion, conclusions and suggestions, reference lists.
- The format should follow the following format:
- Title: 24 pt.
- Author name: 11 pt.
- Footnote: 8pt.
- Title in section, subsection, and reference: 10pt and written with a capital letter.
- Content: 10 pt, flat left-right.
- Abstract: 10pt, bold and left-right flat.
- Image caption: 8pt, center.
- Table caption: 8pt, center.
- Reference: 8pt, left-right.
- Margin: Left: 20mm, right: 20mm, top: 20mm, bottom: 20mm.