|Peer Review Process|
|Focus and Scope|
|Abstract and Indexing|
Here are the ethical standards for editors, authors, and reviewers.
- The Editor is responsible for every article published in Jurnal Informatika Dharma Negara
- Editor helps the writer to follow the guidelines for authors
- The editors can communicate with other editors or reviewers in making a final decision.
- Editor assess the manuscript publication objectively, regardless of racial background, religion, gender, seniority, ethnicity, political beliefs, institutional affiliation or nationality authors. Editors must relinquish his duties if there is a potential conflict of interest.
- The Editor must ensure that the document is sent to the reviewers do not contain information on the author and viceversa.
- The editor's decision must be notified to the author along with the reviewers' comments, except that contain offensive or libelous statements.
- Editors should respect the request of the author that the order is not subject to review by any other person for any reason.
- Editor and all staff must ensure the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript.
- Reviewers commented on the possibility of errors in ethical research and publications.
- Reviewers should do the job on time and notify the Editor if they can not finish the job.
- Reviewers must maintain the confidentiality of the manuscript.
- Reviewers should not be receiving and reviewing the manuscript if there is a potential conflict of interest between them and the authors.
- Reviewers do objectively, and are supported by clear arguments.
- The author must present articles of thought or research clearly, honestly and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the articles that have been written.
- Authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of work originality, not plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- The author must show the opinions and works of others quoted.
- The author must write a script or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Authors are prohibited from sending the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not change the subject or the main idea of writing.